The largest Pan-African food, drink
and hospitality trade show
Food & Hospitality Africa 2017 is the largest Pan-African food, drink and hospitality trade expo. It is the ultimate
melting pot for the foodservice, hospitality, catering, retail and wholesale industry and leverages the synergies, size and scale of two
industry heavyweights, namely the 30-year-old Hostex and innovative IFEA expos.
Tea and Coffee Africa returns bigger and better than ever in 2017 and two brand new additions to the
expo are The Drinks Cabinet and Contract Furnishings Africa.
Now taking place at Gallagher Convention Centre in Midrand, Johannesburg, Food & Hospitality Africa presents
the five shows on one level over three days in a seamless exhibition that brings together over 10,000 visitors and over 300
exhibitors representing 27 countries.
||Wednesday 3 to Friday 5 May 2017
||9AM - 5PM
||Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand
WHAT'S ON THE MENU TO ATTRACT VISITORS?
- Free seminars by top industry speakers at HOST-ED
- Leading culinary competitions in The Competition Zone
- Demonstrations in The Skillery by SA Chefs
- Pizza creations in the Global Pizza Challenge
- Baristas in the SCASA's Barista Championship
- Innovative products in the New Products Display
- Tea & Coffee Africa
- Culinary art displays by SA Cake Decorators Guild and SA National Culinary Team
- Discounts on flights from SAA
- Special deals from Uber
- High-level industry breakfast with top speakers
International know-how and global expertise will be applied to present
cutting-edge attractions designed to whet your target market’s appetite and bring them
directly to you, including:
A PROVEN METHOD
- A marketing plan incorporating all relevant above- and below-the-line elements, including radio, street pole adverts, print advertising, public relations, social media and more
- Media partnerships with leading publications in the retail, foodservice and hospitality sectors
- Features and attractions that will whet their appetite and tantalise their tastebuds - including free seminars by top industry speakers at HOST-ED
To secure the best possible position at Food & Hospitality Africa 2017, contact: